Welcome to the dedicated Ducati Omaha Service Workshop page!
Check out our dedicated Ducati Omaha Service FaceBook page that highlights motorcycle events, industry news and technical information. Along with this, we also provide an in-depth look into what goes on during services, tuning and modifications you can do to your own Ducati.
Here at Ducati Omaha you will find an enthusiastic, helpful-staff that has the experience you are looking for.
We are an Ohlins Service Center that has two Factory Certified Ducati Master Technicians on staff with decades of experience. Each of our DMT's have also received the prestigious Desmosedici D16RR Factory Certification.
All of the Technicians here at Ducati Omaha attend yearly update training to keep their current certifications and learn the the latest techniques available.
- Ben Brace - Factory Certified Ducati Master Technician, Desmosedici D16RR Certified Technician, Certified Ohlins Technician
- Gabriel Sandoval - Factory Certified Ducati Master Technician, Desmosedici D16RR Certified Technician, Certified Ohlins Technician
- Matt Reeder - Factory Certified Ducati Technician
In the Service Department, we have our own dedicated parts inventory that has been specifically designed just for our Service customers. By offering this, we are able to have a high-volume of regularly used parts and accessories on-hand to help meet your expectations and needs.
Along with providing regularly scheduled services, and having the latest diagnostic equipment, we also specialize in;
* Performance suspension tuning, modifications and services (fork cartridge kits, performance shocks, steering dampers, valving kits, selecting/installing correct spring rates for the riders weight and modifying OEM valving)
* Performance accessory installation (pistons, exhaust systems, sprockets, intake systems, camshafts and ECU flashes)
* Performance engine tuning (engine blue-printing/competition engine builds, installation of over-sized valves/valve guides, hand-degreeing of the camshafts, ECU tuning.)
* Full race-track preparation (bodywork installation, painting and repair, safety-wiring, installation of carbon fiber, titanium and magnesium components)
* OEM Ducati and after-market warranty service and repair (in-house after-market extensions and plans are available)
* Processing and completing Insurance claims and repairs (we will work with you to make your moto BETTER than new!!!)
If you ever have a question or concern, you can e-mail us directly at Service@DucatiOmaha.com or contact us by phone at 402.408.4400 to receive quick, professional help.
We would also like to invite you to share your positive experience with others and we look forward to seeing you again!
-Ducati Omaha Service Team